Excuse my lack of prose this evening my readers, because to be perfectly honest with you, I am completely exhausted.
To get all of you caught up on what I’m doing I shall use bullet points. Because I find them amusing.
- I’m working 3 jobs. I work my full time M-F, one part time Saturday mornings and early afternoons, and my third Saturday late afternoons and evenings. Sometimes that schedule changes.
- My full time is going well and I’m doing the best I can, but he’s outsourcing my department so I’m a little antsy. He does not seem like the type that would hire someone to fire them, but if that happens, I’m sure I’ll be able to return to my old jobs or get another full time one. I’m just praying that everything works out well and trying not to stress that much.
- My car has not been washed in over 3 months. Still no ETA for that one.
- My day off tomorrow will be spent cleaning my house and bathroom. I might also attempt to cook food for the week, but that might not happen.
- Our youngest dog has decided that I’m his designated playmate. As soon as I get out of my car, he noses me with a giant ball in his mouth. If I ignore him, he will jump up and down to get my attention. He is adorable.
- The Flash cat has taken up permanent residence in my room. He sleeps on my bed at night because I put his blankets in there and I turn on my electric blanket. What results is warm, fluffy, kitty heaven.
- I have taken to drinking juice boxes all the time. I have no excuse other than I love drinking juice boxes. One of my coworkers asked me if I had a kid I was stealing juice boxes from. Nope, just my inner toddler and my blissfully barren baby factory! Seriously, I’ll wait a few years on the kids. Plus, need a guy for that, or a lot of money to adopt. I have neither.
- My soundtrack this evening has been a mix of Michael Buble and Josh Groban. Didn’t know how dirty some of these were until I really started listening to the lyrics.
- I am currently resisting the urge to Facebook stalk people from my past. I’m managing thusfar, so yay me.
- I have not dipped into the Arbor Mist all week!
- I also have not made my bed all week. I get in, climb out at an ungodly hour in the morning, and collapse back in it at night. This may be disgusting, but it is understandable. Maybe just to me because I don’t have the time to make my bed.
- I went to library and I got a stack of books. The first one was a shitty book about horses that come out of the water and eat people. And if they can’t eat them, they try to drown them. Oh, and the main characters race them because they are retarded. Worst. Book. Ever. I got 1/4 the way through and hated it, so I read the ending and found out that it sucked hardcore. Being mature, I resisted the urge to throw the book across my bedroom but just barely. The second is some book about a warrior chick. The third is “Fall of Giants” by Ken Follett. I’ve read “The Pillars of the Earth” and “World Without End” so I know at least that one won’t suck hardcore.
- I finally downloaded a free e-book for my nook. I have no clue if it’s good or not. I did buy a biography on President Reagan just to read some more about American history. Plus, I got a book about food engineering.
- I really don’t want to clean the house and my bathroom tomorrow. I’m really dreading it.
- Oh, and it’s the time change tonight which means it’s actually just after 10.
- I need to put my sunglasses into my car because I drive into the sunset on my way home from work every single damn night, but I’ve forgotten for 2 weeks straight so realistically, my expectations are low.
- I also have to do laundry tomorrow. I do not feel like doing it, but I want to run out of clean underwear even less.
So yes. That is my life in a nutshell. I hope this weekend finds you all well, even if you are extremely busy just like me.