Greetings Kind Sir or Madame,
The purpose of this blog is to be hilarious and entertaining (but at times reflective), so I will not bore you with a long personal essay. I will instead use essay prompts and bullet points, because I find them amusing.
Who: Katie Renee
What: Certified Paraoptometric
Where: Florida, USA
When: 90’s to present
1. May 2012: B.A. in History, minor in Anthropology, focus in Archaeology. Go Knights!
2. December 2013: AOA Certified Paraoptometric
Activities: I cook, bake, play way too much Skyrim, make jewelry, take oil and acrylic painting classes, and embroider. My first loves will always be music and reading.
- Film, minus horror movies
- Hating “Modern Art” because it’s literally garbage
- Music, minus death metal
- BBC World News – Because I’ve learned to be paranoid concerning American news sources
- Theology – Thinking is good
- Dirty jokes and creative cursing… life is too damn short (and the rent is too damn high!!)
- Obscure references that no one else understands, but make me seem a lot more intelligent than I actually am.
- Dreaming of a world without the “Twilight” franchise
- The irony of Columbus Day
- Not being a Xenophobe
Here are some things to know:
- I cannot promise not to bore you to tears.
- I cannot promise to respond to every comment I receive.
- I promise that if I visited your blog and left feedback, I actually read your posts and care about what you have to say. Congrats on being talented or interesting. If you think of yourself as neither, you may thank my empty wine glass and the late hour of night.
- I have a potty mouth.
- I don’t care about the tools you have to enhance my blog. And if you care about that, I don’t care about you.
- I like to sometimes talk like a pirate. It keeps life interesting.
- Sarcasm makes the world a better place.
- I am insane. My family is insane. My friends are insane. And if you wish to stick around and read whatever useless drivel I splatter across your screen, you are also insane.
- If you are insane enough to get through this page without quivering in terror or praying for me to your deity of choice, you are invited to stay however long you wish… Come to the dark side!